ads

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Why start blogging?

I am starting this blog to set myself on the path of self-enlightenment and self-improvement. My life has been filled with a great number of obstacles and although I have not always made the best decisions, I am determined to improve myself. Recently I am taken steps to understand how I think and learn, why I make the same mistakes, and how I can change.

The Jung-Briggs Personality Tests have been a helpful tool to analyze myself, the conclusion is my personality type is INTP

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving


Profile: INTP



INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.


This is just a quick overview- more will come soon!

4 comments:

Bublee said...

Cant wait to hear more man. Seems intriguing. Go off and blog :)

123 said...

I want to hear some stories :O

SMOKEDANKALLDAY said...

lol @Bublee, this is a grrls profile :P

I'm not sure its too healthy to buy into a personality typing scale just seems like one of those self fulfilling prophecy things where if you think something about yourself enough it becomes yourself. I'm interested to hear more from you, keep it up :)

OneFourSeven said...

I agree with Smoke. I find that whenever I hear about some kind of personality type that could explain some of my idiosyncracies, and look into it, I start to make it real through my belief that it is real. Self-fulfilling prophecy, the way I approach it.

I can just be kind of a dick sometimes. That's all. Lol.

But I dig this blog and I'm gonna keep reading it, because I love new perspectives.

Post a Comment